Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
My site and blog!
  • Hey everyone, Happy New Year!

Now to my post. I just downloaded FlatPress today and have been working on a theme for a few hours. I came to something which I like and wanted to share with you all. This is my site(Which I just started making today, so its not done):Dennis Stamatoiu Photography
    And this is my blog:Dennis Stamatoiu Photography Blog

Between what I have done so far on the site and the blog it has been about 4 hours. It is the WEBFI theme stripped bare of images and style. Then with basic CSS rebuilt the theme to what it looks like now. The header and footer have been redone to match my website. It is running the basic plugins and the readmore plugin. I am now looking for a way to port a gallery system for this blog. Possibly, a new plugin for the site.

Thanks to all for your help.
  • Simple, but I like it very much!
  • Thank you. It is basic and I find that is more appealing rather then complicated stuff. Flatpress is amazing cause it does what I need it to do without the retarded bells and whistles.
  • Posted By: dstamatoiuFlatpress is amazing cause it does what I need it to do without the retarded bells and whistles.

gotta love this quote ;D
    if only it weren't a bit over-the-top I would just slap it on the front-page of the project site

Hosted by imgur.com

btw, nice theme :)
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion