Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
I can’t add new categories
  • I have a problem again. On the page admin.php?p=entry&action=catsgraphicedit, I can see only a text box with a raw list of entries like
    Bloglexikon :2
    --Biológia :77
    --Csillagászat :90
    --Életmód :51
    --Fizika :78
    instead of the set of movable elements I’m accustomed with. I can enter a new category with an unused number, no problem, but the Save button doesn’t work. Nothing happens.
    All plugins are enabled in Flatpress. I didn’t change anything. Can you help me, please?
  • Hi, please check if the plugin is readable from everyone and if directories have execution permission...
  • I’m afraid it didn’t help, or I’m doing something wrong. I’ve deleted and reuploaded the folder catsgraphicedit, then disabled and reenabled the plugin on the admins page. When this didn’t help, I went through all files and subdirectories in catsgraphicedit and chmodded everything to 755. Nothing changes, I’m still getting only a text box on that page, and the Save button doesn’t work.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion