January 2019: Forums still broken :(

Registration on the forums is still broken. There will be a new forum in February, please visit us again then. Sorry for the inconvenience!

For now, if you have questions about the current project status, if you want to know details about the upcoming FlatPress release 1.1, or if you have trouble running your FlatPress, please contact us.

And don't forget to check the project blog (or its RSS feed) for the latest news about the ongoing FlatPress revival!
BBcode warning after restore blog
  • hello all master, i have the question, some time ago my hosting suspended, and I tried to move other hosting, but after I restore all my data, I found a problem like this, if i enable plugin player

Warning: Parameter 5 to plugin_custombbcode_mp3() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/cipb3/fp-plugins/bbcode/inc/stringparser_bbcode.class.php on line 1919

and than if i enable plugins speechbubble

Warning: Parameter 5 to plugin_speechbubble_callback() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/cipb3/fp-plugins/bbcode/inc/stringparser_bbcode.class.php on line 1919

why is this happening? pls help,, thanks
  • Hi, I've not so much time but I try to answer quicly to your question.
    Your new hoster has a newer version of PHP which complains about more errors.

Please go to the files where this functions are defined (something like function plugin_custombbcode_mp3($a, $b, $c, $d, &$e....) { ...)
    They will have other names for sure, however to solve the problem remove the "&" that is before the fifth parameter.

If you don't understand I'll answer better when I have more time.
    Sorry, hope that helps
    Piero
  • Hi piero, i try to remove & on
    function plugin_speechbubble_callback($action, $attributes, $content, $params, &$node_object)..
    and work,, but not on player plugins, i try to remove & on
    function plugin_custombbcode_mp3($action, $attributes, $content, $params, &$node_object)..
    not working good, this [mp3]myurl[/mp3] can not be change into player, still text [mp3]myurl[/mp3]..
    i have problem again on categories.. im use categories expand,, and warning error this..

Strict Standards: Only variables shoul id="catlist"d be passed by reference in /home/cipb3/fp-includes/smarty/plugins/function.list_categories.php on line 33

i'm still waiting for youre answer :) thanks
  • I solved a problem like this in a rustic way, I put before indicated line this symbol @ and and the warning disappeared
  • @everapex51 what do you mean? can u explain in detail? thanks
  • everapex517 meant that you can put a "@" before &, so the error is suppressed.

Please, could you send me a working link to the plugins? The ones on the wiki are broken...
  • oke piero.. this is a mp3 plugins here
    and speechbubble here
    categoryexpand on here
    thanks again piero
  • Mp3 plugin is working good to me (PHP Version 5.5.9-1, on my Debian desktop).
    Please check the modify I suggested is something like this:
    function plugin_custombbcode_mp3($action, $attributes, $content, $params, $node_object) {

The problem of categories is not related to the categoryexpand plugin...
  • piero cool,, i try and work good,, i try to add
        ini_set('display_errors', 0);
        error_reporting('E_NONE');

on default.php and warning not show again :)
    my problem solved, thank you very much piero..

tRine
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion