Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
After hosting company performed "emergency maintenance" on server, I'm getting errors! Help!
  • These errors popped up after my hosing company performed emergency maintenance on the server this weekend:

Warning: fopen(fp-content/content/fpstats/13/12.csv) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:\Sites\Single4\harville85\webroot\mcd\blog\fp-plugins\fpstats\classes\core\db\DBWriter.php on line 17

Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in E:\Sites\Single4\harville85\webroot\mcd\blog\fp-plugins\fpstats\classes\core\db\DBWriter.php on line 19

Warning: fopen(fp-content/content/fpstats/summary.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:\Sites\Single4\harville85\webroot\mcd\blog\fp-plugins\fpstats\classes\core\hits\HitsWriter.php on line 14
    Listen Online - Mannacomingdown.org « Administration area « Plugins     

Also, I cannot enable or disable any plugins from the admin page. What can I do to fix this? Thanks!

• use restore permissions from the control panel - maintenance. If that does not work, change the permissions to fp-content/ to 0777 using your favorite FTP client
  • Thank you. Unfortunately neither option cleared the errors.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion