Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
problems with the wiki
  • Hey Guys,

I'm trying to edit the wiki to add the theme I've just created, but I'm unable to do that. Clicking save gives me an error saying that I have spam. I tried editing the wiki and saving without making any changes whatsoever, and I still get that same error message. Am I missing something here? Do I need more permissions before being able to update the wiki?

I've already registered and my username on the wiki is `dartarrow`
  • can anybody confirm? that seems strange to me
  • I have the same problem. And I said you in one of my post: http://flatpress.org/vanilla2/discussion/2403/elements-theme#Item_6 (In the end)

When I try to save the page, this message appear:

• I have temporarily disabled the internal anti-spam system (I kept badbehaviour enabled) see if it's working now, and let's see if we'll get more spam now
  • Another problem I have now, is that I cannot log in. There's a possibility that I've forgotten the password, but I cannot change the password from the frontend as well.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion