Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
FPStats 0.3.2 release
  • I have made some updates and upgrades to the original 0.3.1 fpstats plugin!

This is fpstats 0.3.2

http://www.zoonsweb.nl/files/fpstats-0.3.2.tgz

It will now recognize more browsers and OS types too, including windows 8 systems.

Regards

• Works great! Thanks you! :)
  • Thanks, just a quick question:

How can I change the date format in the daylie statistics. At the moment its 20-11-2013.

I would like to have it like 2013-11-20
  • I just got an error, I didn't change anything:

Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /var/www/html/blog/fp-plugins/fpstats/classes/core/db/DBRecordArrayMapper.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in /var/www/html/blog/fp-plugins/fpstats/classes/core/db/DBRecordArrayMapper.php on line 24

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20 bytes) in /var/www/html/blog/fp-plugins/fpstats/classes/core/db/DBIterator.php on line 97

I cleared the cache and reinstalled the plugin, no change. Everytime I try to open the stats, this error appears.

EDIT

The rror is now gone... very strange
  • You have a very visited website!
    This error happens when you are trying to allocate too much memory, so I think you have too much visitors and PHP fails to load the data.
  • updated link
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion