Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
NEW: Flatpress in RO Language!
  • Hy there! I'm kinda newbie in here, in fact sorry for my bad English. I have Flatpress on my server for a while, and I translated the soft in RO. I will put a link with the download link on 05 of March. God bless Flatpress & BiG huGs from Romania! :)
  • Thanks GEKO. Don't forget to update the wiki!
  • Hello folks! Sorry for the delay, my server was off for a while caused 2 some minore problems. As I promised, I am here to upload Flatpress in Romanian Language. So, here are the links:

DOWNLOAD! >> FlatPress 0.1010 "Sotto Voce" Setup Package
    DOWNLOAD! >> Flatpress Language Pack [Only]
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    If you download only the lang. package, please note that you have to change the line 'define('LANG_DEFAULT', 'en-us');' to "ro-ro" to work properly.

Happy blogging!

• Why we have to change the php file manually? We can change the language from the admin panel, isn't true?
  • Well, yes, it is true but in my Flat, there were some small errors if I choose the Ro from Admin. Some menus didn't see anymore, and after I changed from php it was OK everything. I'm a newbie, i don't know programmer.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion