Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
[risolto] [svn] [ita] fpstats non va
  • Scusat ma ho lasciato un po' da parte il sito

testando la svn ho notato che all'attivazione del plugin fpstats appare questo errore

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /membri/danieleleone/svn_it/fp-plugins/fpstats/classes/core/DBConfiguration.php on line 30

non ho trovato nulla di simile nel forum
    spero vi sia utile
  • Mi pare di ricordare che il plugin supporti solo la versione 5 di PHP. Se ben ricordo (e quello ne
  • I'm not sure, my first language is german, but if I understand you right, your problem is the fpstats plugin. The plugin fpstats works fine with Flatpress 0.909.1 and Flatpress SVN 351 (current head revision).

Please try following:

Download latest fpstats from here: Sourceforge.net | SCM Repositories - fpstats by pressing "Download GNU tarball" at bottom of the page. Then extract all content from this archive to a new folder named "fpstats". Transfer the folder "fpstats" to your webspace in the folder "fp-plugins".

Now log in and go to the admin panel, there to plugins and activate fpstats. Before you see any results in the new register/tab "fpstats", you must! visit your own Flatpress site more than two times. This means you can click on entries or categories in your blog and after two times go back to admin panel and you should see the first results.
  • Posted By: laborix
    Now log in and go to the admin panel, there to plugins and activate fpstats. Before you see any results in the new register/tab "fpstats", you must! visit your own Flatpress site more than two times. This means you can click on entries or categories in your blog and after two times go back to admin panel and you should see the first results.

It's not this error IMHO.
    Line 30 is:
    public static $firstRecordTimestamp = 1214870401;
    it's a typical PHP5 example of code.
    I know his hoster because it's mine, too :-)
    It's a free hosting provider that provides PHP4 by default.
    You have to activate PHP5 from the Site Control Panel.
  • As I said, Italian isn't my first language :D

Thanks...
  • Perfetto!!!
    Basta attivare php 5.

Grazie
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion