Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
Your jewellery business
  • Private discussions ain't quite as private as they used to be on Vanilla 1.
  • I'm quite new to the jewellery business, hence just starting a website and definitely am not making a profit.
    I'm interested in seeing your father-in-law's collection (though not the amber - the 'insects' freak me out a bit) but I don't know whether buying any would be worth the effort of the shipping - I can probably get similar here.
    Then again, I haven't looked much into the market here as so far I haven't done much with stones - but I was thinking of looking into wire-wrapping stones as a new direction, so I could be wrong about the market. So feel free to send photos to me, email should be on my web pages (www.pamdidthis.co.uk - much easier to remember than the long winded virgin address - I put that in as I thought the redirection would complicate matters.

Pam
  • Private discussions ain't quite as private as they used to be on Vanilla 1.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion