Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
My host did something to my site ...
  • One of my sites is using flatpress and been working perfectly until a few days ago when I noticed my host did something and my site is destroyed.
    Take a look please www*consumer-care*org
    Can you please give me an idea what should I do to correct it ?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Maybe NWM can help, but I checked what your site is running and you appear to be on a burst.net server. A quick Google revealed a few unhappy customers so maybe your hosting company did something, or had something done unto them, by burst.net?
  • They have updated PHP to version 5.3.x so this is the cause of the
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in

See error_reporting in PHP manual.
    Adding in defaults.php (in the flatpress root) error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_DEPRECATED); should work.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vimaxpen/domenii/consumer-care.org/fp-includes/core/core.comment.php:42) in /home/vimaxpen/domenii/consumer-care.org/fp-includes/core/core.session.php on line 11

It's because session_start send a Cookie. Cookies are headers and they're sent before the http request content but previous errors sends content.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method caching_SBPT::caching_SBPT() in /home/vimaxpen/domenii/consumer-care.org/fp-includes/core/core.entry.php on line 22

This is the only worrying error: caching_sbpt it's on fp-includes/core/core.bplustree.class.php file.
    Make sure that file exists and try to change chmod if you are in unix/linux.

Sorry for my English and I hope that helps.
  • try the SVN version, it should fix any breaking change in PHP5
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion