Introduce yourself here! In order to avoid spam, new users must first comment on the discussion in the 'Introductions' before they become 'full members'
import old blog
  • Hi all.

My old blog was based on dblog cms. I'm moving to flatpress because I want to be databaseless and because is very light and nice. In dblog posts are in html inside .txt files. I tried to put this files inside the right place in fp-content, I edited these files adding a line like: "VERSION|fp-0.909.1|SUBJECT|my subject|CONTENT|my content" and everything works after rebuilding the index. The hardest job is to edit every files adding the right informations.

The problem is in tag as must be transformed in: , putting image.gif inside fp-content/images ... right? I tried it and works. Is it the right way to use img links in html?

I wanto to migrate my old posts in a way such upgrade of flatpress will works in the future.

Thanks
  • your links can point to whatever path you prefer, so if you want to put your images to /public/ just do it ;)

(if you want to use bbcode and the [img=images/myimage] to be translated into just change IMAGES_DIR accordingly in defaults.php)

bye
  • that's right ... I can use a public dir for old posts ... a stupid solution :-)

I prefer to not chage IMAGES_DIR, in this way news post will be in standard form.

thank you
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion